Direct-to-Head individual throttle bodies 45mm (itb) for the Ford CVH engine.
Feel in Control, confident, and connected with faster throttle response, awesome sound and stunning looks. These individual throttle bodies will help release the potential in your engine.
Sports Car Spirit from a rawer driving experience and the emotive sounds of Individual Throttle Bodies roaring under the bonnet from the moment you push the pedal.
Direct to Head fitment to Zetec 2.0 ST170 head makes installation convenient and simple. Whilst ensuring the ideal transition from inlet to head is maintained for maximum airflow and performance.
Mild to wild power levels for those who are looking for a bit extra to those looking for the ultimate these ITB’s can deliver. Port injection allows a wide range of injectors to be used all located in the ideal point for high performance. We can even offer external injection kits for those extreme engine builds.
Proven technology from using our proven race breed billet aluminium individual throttle bodies as the basis of the kit to ensure they are reliable and perform as required.
Enhance the appearance of the engine bay plus they sound awesome. We can colour our throttle bodies in a colour that suits your style so they are as unique as your car.
Improved lap times for competition drivers thanks to the increased throttle control and engine response and the release of power.
Tailor to suit your requirements. Using changeable inlet trumpets enables any system to be fine-tuned to suit your engine and driving style. We are always on hand to discuss your requirements and help you to release the potential in your engine.
The kit is supplied complete with;
- 4 Billet Aluminium Throttle bodies
- Billet Aluminium Flange to suit the Ford CVH Cylinder Head
- Aluminium Velocity Stacks / Trumpets
- Vacuum take-off ports tapped and blanks fitted for future use
Customisable / Optional features include;
- Selection of throttle body colours
- Other Throttle Size available on request
- A Range of trumpet lengths to fine-tune the intake length
* These bodies have been designed to fit the engine, not a car, it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that these items will fit within their engine bay.