- Products and components designed or supplied by Gradient Engineering Ltd will be warranted for 12 months from date of purchase or service undertaking.
- Any warranty claims must be notified to Gradient Engineering Ltd as soon as possible and the offending item returned for inspection, repair or replacement.
- Components or products which have been modified or damaged by any other company or persons which is not Gradient Engineering Ltd will be void of any warranty claims.
- No Warranty is given or implied with products or components provided by Gradient Engineering Ltd which have been undertaken to the customers own specification and/or design.
- All parts supplied by Gradient Engineering Ltd are to be fitted in-line with the manufactures instruction by suitably competent persons.
- Failure to correctly fit, maintain and abide by any other appropriate instructions will void any warranty claims against the component should a failure occur due to incorrect fitment or operation.
- The Vendor guarantees all goods against faulty materials and/or workmanship from the date of delivery in the terms of the manufacturers guarantee either as displayed on the goods or in accordance with the terms available from the Vendor at the request of the Customer.
- The Vendor will in no circumstances accept responsibility for any defects whatsoever arising from misuse of any goods or arising out of circumstances outside the control of the Vendor and without prejudice to the generally foregoing. The above Guarantee shall not apply:-
(a) To defects in any goods which have been altered or tampered with by third parties without the prior consent of the Vendor or
(b) Where any parts or devices not sold or approved by the Vendor have been affixed or appointed to the goods
- All transportation charges relating to the return of goods pursuant to the terms of this guarantee will be borne by the Customer unless otherwise agreed in writing.