1. Delivery of items is through 3rd parties. Items that are in stock will generally be packaged and sent out within 3 days of receiving cleared payment.
2. Delivery cost is calculated based on package weight.
3. Delivery to UK mainland usually takes between 3-5 working days.
4. Next working day delivery is available, at additional cost, on orders which are in stock at the time of ordering.
5. Whilst every effort is made to deliver the goods as soon as possible we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. If this does occur, we will notify you as soon as practical.
6. Delivery shall take place in accordance with the quotation order or tender. The risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer on delivery or on receipt of the goods whichever is the earlier. The Vendor accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to goods, howsoever, arising, after delivery or receipt has taken place.
7. Claims in respect of short delivery or non-delivery through loss or damage in transit where carriage goods insurance is not undertaken by the Vendor cannot be accepted by the Vendor unless notice in writing of the loss or damage. Qualified invoices shall not constitute notice within the terms of this clause. In the case of claims for damage in transit or short delivery, notice must be given within three days of receipt of goods or part thereof, in the case of non-delivery or loss of goods in transit notice must be given within ten days of invoice date.