Our range of direct to head throttle bodies have been developed for the Motorsport and Modified Car markets. They are designed to release the maximum protentional from the engine without compromise.
These bodies feature;
- Billet Aluminium Throttle Bodies
- Direct to head Mounting – removing the need for an intermediate manifold
- Spaced to match the cylinder inlets – direct air feed with minimal direction changes.
- Integrated Injector mounting
- Adjustable throttle stops and linkage
- Modular Design enables easy customisation, upgrades and allows them to be easily transferable
Customizable options allow each set to be tailored to meet the requirements of each application.
Customisable / Optional features include;
- Selection of Throttle Size
- Integrated bypass screw – for balancing idle requirements
- Take-offs for vacuum pipework
- A Range of trumpet lengths to fine tune the intake length
If your application is not listed please contact us and we will be happy to help develop a kit that suits your needs within a timely manner. We are always looking to expand our range and offer reductions to those who are prepared to help us develop new kits, if you would like to become a developer and help us with a new kit, then check out our Developer Scheme Page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full bespoke solutions are also available for rare or special project engines to extract their maximum potential, for more details check out our Custom Inlets Page
|Ford CVH 40mm||£1250|
|Ford CVH 45mm||£1250|
|Ford Zetec 40mm||£1250|
|Ford Zetec 45mm||£1250|
|Ford Zetec 48mm||£1250|
|Mazda BP-6D (MX5 1.8 Mk2.5 VVT)||£1050|