This Mazda MX5 mk2.5 inlet package is intended as a bolt-on upgrade offering 180+ bhp depending on other modifications. The kit features our 45mm Direct-to-Head throttle bodies with a DTAfast S60 Pro ECU and splice in wiring harness, 330cc pico fuel injectors and a piper cross dome filter.
These have been developed for the Motorsport and modified car markets.
The kit is supplied complete with;
- 45mm Throttle body set
- DTA S60PRO ECU
- Splice in Wiring Harness
- Fuel Injectors – 330cc/min
- Injector bungs (for the existing holes on the head)
- Velocity Stacks / Trumpets
- Throttle Linkage
- Fuel Rail
- Mounting Hardware
- Pipercross Dome Filter
They release the maximum potential from the engine without compromise.
These bodies feature;
- Direct to head Mounting – removing the need for an intermediate manifold
- Spaced to match the cylinder inlets – direct air feed with minimal direction changes.
- Integrated Injector mounting
- Detachable head flange – allows easy port matching of the system to the head.
- Adjustable throttle stops and linkage
- Modular Design enables easy customisation, upgrades and allows them to be easily transferable to different engines
- 20,000 rpm capability
- Flexible and easily adapted to different OEM and custom crank sensors.
- Twin injector engines.
- Semi – sequential injection.
- Wasted spark or distributor.
- User-controlled fan activation.
- Sensors can be calibrated individually with a lot of preset options supplied.
- Flexible Tacho Output
- Soft and hard rev limits
- Launch Control
- Cam Control Functions
- Full Throttle Gear Shift
- plus many more
Customizable options allow each set to be tailored to meet the requirements of each application.
* These bodies have been designed to fit the engine, not a car, it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that these items will fit within their engine bay.
** Images for illustration only