This Mazda MX5 mk2.5 inlet package is intended as a bolt-on upgrade offering 180+ bhp depending on other modifications. The kit features our 45mm Direct-to-Head throttle bodies with a DTAfast S60 Pro ECU and splice in wiring harness. This setup uses the existing fuel injectors and fuel rail.
These have been developed for the Motorsport and modified car markets.
The kit is supplied complete with;
- 45mm Throttle body set- None injection
- DTA S60PRO ECU
- Splice in Wiring Harness
- Velocity Stacks / Trumpets
- Throttle Linkage
- Mounting Hardware
- Pipercross Dome Filter
They release the maximum potential from the engine without compromise. (to achieve the best performance uprated injectors in their existing positions may be required)
These bodies feature;
- Direct to head Mounting – removing the need for an intermediate manifold
- Spaced to match the cylinder inlets – direct air feed with minimal direction changes.
- Integrated Injector mounting
- Detachable head flange – allows easy port matching of the system to the head.
- Adjustable throttle stops and linkage
- Modular Design enables easy customisation, upgrades and allows them to be easily transferable to different engines
- 20,000 rpm capability
- Flexible and easily adapted to different OEM and custom crank sensors.
- Twin injector engines.
- Semi – sequential injection.
- Wasted spark or distributor.
- User-controlled fan activation.
- Sensors can be calibrated individually with a lot of preset options supplied.
- Flexible Tacho Output
- Soft and hard rev limits
- Launch Control
- Cam Control Functions
- Full Throttle Gear Shift
- plus many more
Customizable options allow each set to be tailored to meet the requirements of each application.
* These bodies have been designed to fit the engine, not a car, it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that these items will fit within their engine bay.
** Images for illustration only