Direct-to-Head throttle bodies for the Mazda MX5 BP-ZE Engine.
These have been developed for the Motorsport and modified car markets.
The kit is supplied complete with;
- 4 Billet Aluminium Throttle bodies
- Billet Aluminium Head Flange
- Mounting flange
- Velocity Stacks / Trumpets (choice of lengths)
- Mounting Hardware
- Injector Bungs
The kit comes in a choice of tuned intake lengths
- 40mm trumpet length to suit a 256deg 7000rpm camshaft
- 26mm trumpet length to suit a 286deg 8000rpm camshaft
The kit comes with port injection bodies allowing you to choose between head-mounted injection or port mounted injection, uning the injector bungs supplied with the kit.
These bodies feature;
- Direct to head Mounting – removing the need for an intermediate manifold
- Spaced to match the cylinder inlets – direct air feed with minimal direction changes.
- Integrated Injector mounting (can be blocked off using the injector bungs)
- Adjustable throttle stops and linkage
- Modular Design enables easy customisation, upgrades and allows them to be easily transferable
Customizable options allow each set to be tailored to meet the requirements of each application.
Customisable / Optional features include;
- Selection of Throttle Size
- Integrated bypass screw – for balancing idle requirements
- Take-offs for vacuum pipework
- A Range of trumpet lengths to fine-tune the intake length
* These bodies have been designed to fit the engine, not a car, it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that these items will fit within their engine bay.