Direct-to-Head Individual Throttle Bodies for the Ford CVH engine. They are available in 40mm, 42mm and 45mm throttle bores. A short body version is also available for engine bays that have reduced space, such as the mk2 fiesta. A plenum chamber can also be added for use with a turbo and fits within the Escort RS turbo engine bay.
These CVH throttle bodies have been developed for the Motorsport and modified car markets to provide the best performance possible. The throttle body outlets are shaped to match the CVH Head inlet port shape. The transition from throttle bore size to head port shape is gradual enough to ensure minimal disturbance of the airflow, but close enough to the head to maintain maximum airflow as close to the valves as possible. Whilst the inlet track is as straight and direct as possible to maximize airflow and speed into the combustion chamber.
The kit is supplied complete with;
- 4 Billet Aluminium Individual Throttle bodies
- Billet Aluminium Head Flange for the CVH head
- Interconnecting linkages
- Aluminium Velocity Stacks / Trumpets
- Fuel Rail
- Mounting Hardware
These bodies feature;
- Direct to head Mounting – removing the need for an intermediate manifold
- Spaced to match the cylinder inlets – direct air feed with minimal direction changes.
- Integrated Injector mounting
- Adjustable throttle stops and linkage
- Modular Design enables easy customisation, upgrades and allows them to be easily transferable
Customizable options allow each set to be tailored to meet the requirements of each application.
Customisable / Optional features include;
- Selection of Throttle Size
- Take-offs for vacuum pipework
- A Range of trumpet lengths to fine-tune the intake length
* These bodies have been designed to fit the engine, not a car, it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that these items will fit within their engine bay.